Παρασκευή 7 Ιανουαρίου 2011
I always had a repulsive need to be something more than human
There are few things more fundamentally encouraging and stimulating than seeing someone else die. I'd be interested in finding out if there is a light you walk into, and if you do meet people from your life and walk hand in hand with Jesus. I don't know where I'm going from here, but I promise it won't be boring.
Who knows, having thoughts for the afterlife made me just realise that it ain't worth it at all...
Maybe things there operate in a different way. Jesus and God must have kept the candy for them selfs... What did Christ really do? He hung out with hard-drinking fishermen.
We live in a strange bubble. And in my bubble I am the God. I'm the instant star. Just add water and stir. And you 'll see the biggest of God's mistakes...
Εγγραφή σε:
Σχόλια ανάρτησης (Atom)

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:
Δημοσίευση σχολίου